Norwegian Dawn

lmreddin

Basically,the month of May @ Grand Bahama drydock--I'm on the first cruise out of Boston on 5/27 so will be interesting-she will be set up like her sister ship,Norwegian Star,so check the Star deck plans to see how things will be relocated...

Hi,the Dawn is in drydock for a new engine and they will be reconfiguring her with the same renovations the Star recently had----putting apprx 50 suites/cabins on deck 12 fwd where Spinnakers is now located,moving Spinnakers to deck 7 aft where the shops now are,moving the shops forward where Dazzles now is and moving Blue Lagoon up to deck 8 with Salsa---i'm doing this from memory and since I am old, I might have mis-stated something--from what I have read,there will be work going on all summer on the new cabins while the ship is making the Boston-Bermuda runs---there are quite a few threads about this---are you sailing this summer on the Dawn?

Hi,the Dawn is in drydock for a new engine and they will be reconfiguring her with the same renovations the Star recently had----putting apprx 50 suites/cabins on deck 12 fwd where Spinnakers is now located,moving Spinnakers to deck 7 aft where the shops now are,moving the shops forward where Dazzles now is and moving Blue Lagoon up to deck 8 with Salsa---i'm doing this from memory and since I am old, I might have mis-stated something--from what I have read,there will be work going on all summer on the new cabins while the ship is making the Boston-Bermuda runs---there are quite a few threads about this---are you sailing this summer on the Dawn?

I thought the Dawn was going into dry dock in May:confused:

I'm not happy with the shops relocated to where Dazzles used to be. I would love to walk along the deck Dazzles was on and stop and listen to the musical acts. That was a great place to enjoy the music and many folks would happen upon that area and wind up sitting down to listen and enjoy the entertainment. I really enjoyed the Spinaker Lounge where is was too, over looking the water with fantastic views from an indoor space. Sigh.

Archived