Moved to Panorama Deck 10 on Liberty

cruise_control

Well, I received an email offering me a change from my existing cabin on deck 6 to any similar cabin above that (of what's available) for 40 bucks. I took 1039 on the Panorama deck. It's more forward than our Upper Deck cabin was, but it's slightly closer to the Lido. I hope this was a good move. Anything good or bad to say about this area of the ship?

Well, I received an email offering me a change from my existing cabin on deck 6 to any similar cabin above that (of what's available) for 40 bucks. I took 1039 on the Panorama deck. It's more forward than our Upper Deck cabin was, but it's slightly closer to the Lido. I hope this was a good move. Anything good or bad to say about this area of the ship?

We were on the Panorama deck in Victory. (We usually book the Lido deck, but also received an incredible deal.) Fantastic location! Not only are you very close to much of the action, there are fewer cabins on the deck so there will be much less foot traffic. That means quieter hallways.

I think you got a great deal for only $40.

On the Conquest class ships the Panorama and Lido decks are the best.

On the Panorama you are close to the pools and buffet. Less cabins means less traffic. And close to the pool area which means you don't have to use those nasty public restrooms;)

We always try and book Panorama deck, its our favorite. As all others have noted, close to action, easy access back to your room if you need anything, less noise and foot traffic, higher balconies also mean a better view to me...

Can't think of any negative, unless you are prone to seasickness as you may feel more motion, but it lulls me to sleep, and I think it's a negligible difference between floors anyway, unless you are in bad weather.

Enjoy and congrats!

We were on the Panorama Deck of the Liberty last November. Loved, loved, loved this location! In fact, we loved it so much we paid far too much money to book the same location on the Freedom for this November... lol

There are pictures of the Panorama Deck in my review. If you're interested, feel free to click on the link in my signature. Have a great cruise!

~ Sheryl

I guess they wanted to have more lower priced rooms available for people to book.

Deck 10 will be great. We were previously on Deck 11 and loved it. We are on Deck 8 for our next cruise. We like being only a couple floors away from the Lido and find the front of the ship convenient b/c we don't mind travelling to the back by walking down the promenade deck.

• 6 months later...

Archived