Palermo private tour help

Emma1

Going with Disney and stopping in Palermo. Many of their tours run from 4 to 5.5 hrs with costs starting at $59 per person and we are 5. I do not want to do Palermo on our own or to negotiate a taxi. Any suggestions on reasonable private tours and recommendations on exactly what to see. It is our first time there and cannot see us getting back. Kids are 12,14,15. Thank you.

Going with Disney and stopping in Palermo. Many of their tours run from 4 to 5.5 hrs with costs starting at $59 per person and we are 5. I do not want to do Palermo on our own or to negotiate a taxi. Any suggestions on reasonable private tours and recommendations on exactly what to see. It is our first time there and cannot see us getting back. Kids are 12,14,15. Thank you.

We used Romeinlimo for our day in Sicily. We actually were in the port of Trapani, but I know that Romeinlimo also has tours in Palermo.

Check out their website and contact Jany. They will give you lots of suggestions for your family's visit.

http://www.romeinlimo.com/palermo/

Enjoy your cruise!

We used Rome in Limo out of Palermo. Did both Palermo and Monreale. I thoroughly enjoyed the small town of Monreale, it's cathedral/cloister etc.

Having our own driver was an asset for our group of 6 as there were several "off tour" extra requests by some members that the driver easily accommodated, ie. great gelato, fresh cut flowers, the macabre catacombs:eek:, etc. So, in spite of a rainy day, it was fun, special for all.

Archived