Oasis Stuff

csk

A dear friend of my has booked the Oasis for May 7th, her first cruise as a reward after a two year fight with breast cancer. I am making her a basket with all kinds of cruise stuff, but have nothing from the Oasis. I have been looking at ebay, but cant seem to find anything.

If anyone has something that they would like to sell, I would be more than willing to pay you. You can email me and I will give you information. Thanks for your help

For a Cruise Critic gift exchange I had a picture of the ship (Mariner) printed on a notebook from Snapfish. It came out really nice and it would be a great gift. Just get somebody's photo of the Oasis via email and then upload it to Snapfish (or any one of the photo printing places) and they will make a cute little spiral bound book. They even had a travel themed cover.:D

A dear friend of my has booked the Oasis for May 7th, her first cruise as a reward after a two year fight with breast cancer. I am making her a basket with all kinds of cruise stuff, but have nothing from the Oasis. I have been looking at ebay, but cant seem to find anything.

If anyone has something that they would like to sell, I would be more than willing to pay you. You can email me and I will give you information. Thanks for your help

how soon do you need it? I will be on there the last week of april and can get something to send to you if you think it would be there in time.

Archived