Carnival brochure/DVD

moeferg

We are taking my daughter on her first cruise as a HS graduation present. I thought we would wrap the brochure and DVD and give to her as a surprise. I have tried twice to request this via the carnival website and have yet to get a confirmation email as stated after I enter my info for the request. Am I doing something wrong?

We ordered the brochure/DVD a few months ago. It took a little while, but we did get them.

Don't expect the "old style" thick, glossy brochure. What they send is something that looks more like a small pamphlet with some general information, a sample of itineraries per region, but no deck plans, or specific information for each ship/port of call like on the previous brochures.

The DVD is also a toned down version of the previous DVD. They've made it more "lighthearted, funny, and modern", but less informative. It doesn't have individual chapters highlighting ships, accomodations, or the interview with Joe Farcus anymore (since he won't be designing Carnival ship interiors anymore)

Archived