Carnival 24hr pizza

danman252

Ive been a CC member for awhile now and everyone kept raving about the 24hr pizza and how delicious it was, well I just got back from a B2B On the Carnival Destiny and well.. THE PIZZA WAS FLAT OUT GROSS lol, I didn't care for it at all

Is it the same on all ships?

Daniel :D

Honestly it has gone down hill in taste over the past couple of years....It is too bad, used to be something I loved to do at 3 or 4 in the AM. Now I go back to the cabin and order BLTs which are great....[B][/b]

Honestly it has gone down hill in taste over the past couple of years....It is too bad, used to be something I loved to do at 3 or 4 in the AM. Now I go back to the cabin and order BLTs which are great....[B][/b]

We did that a couple of times, great sandwiches and salads from room service!!

I've never seen "everyone" raving about the pizza on here. I have found that it varies, sometimes it's pretty good, other times not so good. If you're starving, it tastes much better, LOL. But there are so many other choices, I rarely get pizza.

I've never seen "everyone" raving about the pizza on here. I have found that it varies, sometimes it's pretty good, other times not so good. If you're starving, it tastes much better, LOL. But there are so many other choices, I rarely get pizza.

Klmorg, I agree. I find the pizza awesome after a night of partying at about 2:00am! :) Other than that I must agree with Jessemon, it ain't what it used to be.

Ive been a CC member for awhile now and everyone kept raving about the 24hr pizza and how delicious it was, well I just got back from a B2B On the Carnival Destiny and well.. THE PIZZA WAS FLAT OUT GROSS lol, I didn't care for it at all

you know its going to be bad, when the normal grated mozz cheese pizza is marked Margarita, its a plain cheese pizza please dont try to make yourself seem fancy by marking it something its not! lol!

I'm from NYC and VERY picky about pizza, so I didn't have high expectations. I tried the pizza on the Glory a few times in 2009, and found that the only time it was good was when I got back on the ship after enjoying the swim up bar in Costa Maya. ;-) It is excellent pizza when you're drunk.

I'm from NYC and VERY picky about pizza, so I didn't have high expectations. I tried the pizza on the Glory a few times in 2009, and found that the only time it was good was when I got back on the ship after enjoying the swim up bar in Costa Maya. ;-) It is excellent pizza when you're drunk.

Anything tastes great when you're drunk:D

I agree, brother. If you feel the need just get a deli sandwitch before 11 pm and put it in the little semi cold refrigrator for later.

Okay- I'll rave about the Chèvre & mushroom pizza we had on the Pride....sigh...good times- good times....Never tried any other types, but my hubby LOVED the Calzone...

I love the Goat Cheese one as well but the last cruise we went on that one wasn't as good either. Fingers crossed for good pizza on my cruise in May.:D

2nd that. Plus they are usually made fresh.

Off topic--is it just me, or are the late night pizza counter attendents to surliest of all the crew?

So funny you mentioned the grumpiness. My kids compare one of the pizza attendants we had on the Freedom a couple of years ago to the "Soup Guy" from Seinfeld. As we waited for our pizza slices, he kept barking at us to "sit down" at a nearby table, I guess to keep the line moving. We still laugh about that!

So funny you mentioned the grumpiness. My kids compare one of the pizza attendants we had on the Freedom a couple of years ago to the "Soup Guy" from Seinfeld. As we waited for our pizza slices, he kept barking at us to "sit down" at a nearby table, I guess to keep the line moving. We still laugh about that!

I think pretty much every pizza guy I have run into, at least at night, is grumpy. Not bad, just real surley. Funny.

Archived