Carnival 24hr pizza

danman252

I agree that they seem to be "surley" as was stated.

Especially when you order a calzone. Most every one of them say "Ten minutes" kind of pi**y.

It could be the bell. That thing would irritate me after about 15 minutes. I am sure some people hit it 10 times right in a row. ding-ding-ding

I agree that they seem to be "surley" as was stated.

Especially when you order a calzone. Most every one of them say "Ten minutes" kind of pi**y.

It could be the bell. That thing would irritate me after about 15 minutes. I am sure some people hit it 10 times right in a row. ding-ding-ding

Ha! Dead on with the calzone! It's always like= "oh great, another calzone order. Fine! 10 minutes. Go sit over there!!" Most of the staff is friendly, usually overly friendly, and then those pizza guys are the same as the disgruntled workers and your local not-so-famous Rays!

Honestly it has gone down hill in taste over the past couple of years....It is too bad, used to be something I loved to do at 3 or 4 in the AM. Now I go back to the cabin and order BLTs which are great....[B][/b]

Ditto.

BEST BLTs! They don't skimp on the bacon.

Ive been a CC member for awhile now and everyone kept raving about the 24hr pizza and how delicious it was, well I just got back from a B2B On the Carnival Destiny and well.. THE PIZZA WAS FLAT OUT GROSS lol, I didn't care for it at all

Is it the same on all ships?

Send me a sample of the pizza from Destiny and I'll give you an answer.

Ditto.

BEST BLTs! They don't skimp on the bacon.

On the Fascination, , I had a late night BLT and the bacon and toast HAD to have been leftover from breakfast because it was dried out and cold. Wasn;t good at all... :(

On the other hand, I had a slice of pizza one night and thought it was really good. There was a lineup for the pepperoni, so I actually ordered it for that reason. We had to wait for it to come out of the oven, but it was definitely worth the wait. :D

Right out of the oven it is tolerable but after sitting around for awhile not worth eating.

Garlic bread is excellent though.

Yep.

Wait for them to do you a fresh piece.

I liked the goat cheese right out of the oven.

It seems to get really muchy and flat if it sits.

[quote name='PAPERBKWRITER']Try staying up all night and dealing with a bunch of drunks and see how pleasant you'd be.[/quote]
That's a poor excuse. That's their JOB...it's what they get paid to do. Don't like it? Get another job. It was the same with us and it's almost like they used the 15 minute calzone thing as a deterrent. Either way, I always ordered a whole pizza and had to wait anyways. It's funny walking back to the room with a whole pizza passing drunk people who salivate.

[quote name='danman252']We did that a couple of times, great sandwiches and salads from room service!![/quote]

I just love the room serive sandwichs late ate night or early am. I order extra just in case. You know how it goes.

[quote name='elcuchio24']2nd that. Plus they are usually made fresh.

Off topic--is it just me, or are the late night pizza counter attendents to surliest of all the crew?[/quote]

I regret getting to this a little late, but let me say awesome job with the word choice (surliest)!!!! I couldnt agree more!

[quote name='danman252']Ive been a CC member for awhile now and everyone kept raving about the 24hr pizza and how delicious it was, well I just got back from a B2B On the Carnival Destiny and well.. THE PIZZA WAS FLAT OUT GROSS lol, I didn't care for it at all

Is it the same on all ships?

Daniel :D[/QUOTE]

It was heartburn city on the miracle.. and i never get heartburn from anything else,, it was very nasty!

[quote name='Hooking4']really didn't have a problem with the taste , it just took forever to get a slice or two ( Glory ) . how long will you wait for a slice of pizza ?[/quote]

Went there around 2 and there was about a 15 minute wait for a fresh slice.. not to bad considering everyone from the club headed straight over there lol

[quote name='!David!']By any chance have you ever had a slice of New York Pizza ?[/quote]

And depending on the name of the store you'll find a lot of New Yorkers telling you that is crap but so and so's pizza is real New York pizza, regardless of whether it's New York pizza or not.

Archived