Caribbean Fly-Cruising Takes Another Hit After Fred. Olsen Pulls Out of Region

LauraS

I'm surprised to see so few ships in the Caribbean next year- I mean for fly cruises....I'd not go the Florida way again.

Although the Caribbean isn't my scene, OH loves the snorkelling, so a trip from/to the UK might suit him...it certainly would do for me!

Jo.

I'm surprised to see so few ships in the Caribbean next year- I mean for fly cruises....I'd not go the Florida way again.

Although the Caribbean isn't my scene, OH loves the snorkelling, so a trip from/to the UK might suit him...it certainly would do for me!

Jo.

If your OH loves snorkeling then you should try the Maldives- beats the pants off the caribbean. My OH refused to go for years then I managed to persuade him to go & we've been back at least once a year in the last 4 years. If you want to cruise then the Atoll Explorer is a small AI ship that sails around this region or you could just stay on an island or combine the two.

If your OH loves snorkeling then you should try the Maldives- beats the pants off the caribbean. My OH refused to go for years then I managed to persuade him to go & we've been back at least once a year in the last 4 years. If you want to cruise then the Atoll Explorer is a small AI ship that sails around this region or you could just stay on an island or combine the two.

Thanks! I know it would suit him, but we've never been because it wouldn't suit me.....can't abide beach hols, and I'm too fair skinned for hot places...stayed on the ship most of the time, or took tours in the Caribbean. I have to bite the bullet and go with him sometimes, so I need a big ship to occupy me....:rolleyes:The Thomson Red Sea cruise was good for this, too- he snorkelled every day, and I went to other places...

Jo.

Archived