What a Week!!!

I am sitting in FLL waiting on my flight home. DM and I just got off the Oasis and it was an amazing trip and an amazing ship! I can't wait to do it again. I am working on a review and some helpful hints. I may need to get some sleep first. My brain feels like mush.

I am sitting in FLL waiting on my flight home. DM and I just got off the Oasis and it was an amazing trip and an amazing ship! I can't wait to do it again. I am working on a review and some helpful hints. I may need to get some sleep first. My brain feels like mush.

Welcome back! I know that feeling well. After my week on Oasis, I could not wait to book the Allure. (I actually booked before I got off;))

Welcome back! I know that feeling well. After my week on Oasis, I could not wait to book the Allure. (I actually booked before I got off;))

Glad you felt that way Paul. We liked the Allure so well that we booked the Oasis. This time we are bringing two teens for their graduation.......you will LOVE the Allure!

THANKS!!

As you can tell, my suitcase was more or less "destroyed." But everyone on the cruise ship was WONDERFUL!!!!!! I reported the mishap to Guest Relations on Sunday night. I gave my suitcase to my stateroom attendant and was told they would try to repair it. Everyday my stateroom attendant would give me an update. On Wednesday, he told me he didn't think I would be getting my suitcase back because they gave him my luggage tag. On Thursday, I had a new piece of luggage in my stateroom. It was not as nice as my suitcase but I had something to take my clothes home in. Then the housekeeping supervisor stopped by my room to make sure everything was okay with the suitcase. She even admitted that RC suitcase was not as high of quality and I could contact Miami when I got home for further compensation. Also, Guest Relations called to check on me and make sure everything was okay as well. I was an unfortunate accident but was handled WONDERFULLY!!!!

Archived