Disembarkation times for Jewel

Hello, Does anybody know the latest time for disembarkation for the Jewel? We're not sailing until August, but we're trying to make arrangements for the person picking us up. Five more months and we're soooo excited!!:D Thank you

Truthfully, I wouldn't depend on the disembarkation times too closely. On our Jewel cruise in January, from the very beginning (I booked over a year out), our schedule showed that we would arrive back in New York at 10 am.

It wasn't until the last day that we noticed on the info channel that were would be arriving at 8am!

The couple we met on board showed me her print out as well that stated 10am and she was freaking out because their ride was coming from Connecticut.

But, maybe that 10am time was really the anomaly. We scrambled to call our car service and change the pick up time and luckily it all worked out.

I would think that by 10 or 10:30 (if you arrive at 8)they will want everyone off so the next group can be welcomed on board. Some CC members say that embarkation sometimes begins after 11 am or so.

Does your paperwork mention your arrival time?

We will be arriving at the Manhattan Cruise terminal at 8:00 am. We told the driver to meet us at about 10:30 am. Thanks

Perfect!

We loved the Jewel and hope you have as great a time as we did.

Have fun!

10:30 is a good guesstimate. Between guessing when your color will be called,and how long it takes to get through customs and immigration, etc.

Make sure both your and the driver have cell phone numbers to make communication easier.

Archived