Just a sales pitch?

Was just speaking to a Royal Caribbean rep. She told me that the 2013 November/December schedules for caribbean cruises will be up in April of this year sometime.

Is this true?

Yes.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1355193

I do not understand your thread title. She is telling you when you should be able to see and book certain cruises.

Are you saying that there is something negative about that?

Was just speaking to a Royal Caribbean rep. She told me that the 2013 November/December schedules for caribbean cruises will be up in April of this year sometime.

Is this true?

Yes.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1355193

I do not understand your thread title. She is telling you when you should be able to see and book certain cruises.

Are you saying that there is something negative about that?

I thought the schedules coming out this month and next month only covered till around April 2013...not Nov/Dec 2013 :confused:

I thought the schedules coming out this month and next month only covered till around April 2013...not Nov/Dec 2013 :confused:

They do...........it's the weekend help working the desk.:(Have found that they are not as informed as those that work Monday through Friday.:D

Is this true?

I think she meant to say 2012 November/December schedules. She either misspoke or you may have misunderstood her response. Most likely the schedules that will be released shortly will only go through March or April of 2013. That has usually been the case in the past and is likely to be true this year as well.:)

This was my second time talking with her. I made it quite clear we were looking for 2013 and even after she said April I said that is for the 2013 cruises - she said yes.

The reason for the title on my first post, I have never dealt with Royal before and I wasn't sure if they made false promises in order to hook you, if you know what I mean.

So if I am looking at Dec/Nov for 2013 out of san juan,puerto rico, southern caribbean when would they be online roughly?

Thanks

This was my second time talking with her. I made it quite clear we were looking for 2013 and even after she said April I said that is for the 2013 cruises - she said yes.

The reason for the title on my first post, I have never dealt with Royal before and I wasn't sure if they made false promises in order to hook you, if you know what I mean.

So if I am looking at Dec/Nov for 2013 out of san juan,puerto rico, southern caribbean when would they be online roughly?

Thanks

Not sure how they are going to hook you?

You will have to wait until around April of 2012 to see Nov/Dec 2013.

The southern caribbean cruise is our favorite that we have taken with the clear blue waters and the beaches. Had a great time doing the zip line in Antigua.

Have a great cruise with whatever line you chose, but hands down RCL is our favorite!

Archived