What else have I forgotten!!!

richnorto

LOL! Get used to it - that is a regular occurance in our household, especially when I pull out the shoes!

My DH eyes will be rolling. I am really trying to narrow it down, not having much luck.

JaniceB - I am having the same problem! I have started a "preliminary" preview of what I want to take - our dining room is my current "staging" area and DH passed through over the weekend and just scowled at the shoes - fortunately, I was able to blame some of them on DD, but it backfired. He said, "If you two can wear some of the same shoes and SHARE them, it means less shoes to take, period." - which isn't exactly what I hoped his reaction would be - I thought he'd compliment me on my ability to pick pairs we both could wear.

I was trying to EXPAND my shoe selection, not reduce it...:confused:

No "War Eagle"s while traveling through "Gator, Seminole, Hurricane" country. Have a great cruise:)

I'll really try to control myself, but....sometimes they just slip out WAR EAGLE!!:D One little obscure comment and my little non-secret is out!!:D

Thanks, I'm sure we will have a great time!:)

Here I've been going nuts getting Birth Certificates, my passport, hotel room, amtrak reservations, etc., and forgot to call the vet to board my cats! Thank goodness for the board, or I would have probably pulled up to the vet to drop them off and found the kennel was full! I've got a 22 pound Maine Coon/Persian cross, and a 17 pound "cat" (both rescues from abusive homes, don't get me started) and they'd be heart broken to know they weren't always in my thoughts....

Well, back to making cat food money...;)

I am a Terps fan, imagine that being from Maryland. The ACC Tournament starts today. I hope they win, so I can bring my Terps shirt on the cruise.

Go Terps!

In the SEC, Football is the sport. Basketball is the game played until football starts again:)

In the SEC, Football is the sport. Basketball is the game played until football starts again:)

SO TRUE!!! :D Customising the "DAM" shirt is a great idea! When we have a good season (doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like) we like to broadcast!!:D HEHEHE

Archived