Princess website - help!!

scumbers

I haven't been able to sign in since last Wednesday. I thought I might have forgotten my password so had it emailed to me. It was exactly what I thought.

However, at the top of the page it says "Welcome Mrs. myname" and under that "sign out". But when I try "My Princess" it says my email or password is wrong. :confused:

I'll give it till this afternoon and then call Princess.

Hi

just wondering if anyone else is having problems accessing their cruise personaliser?

i am unable to sign in today or do anything

cheers

I gave in and called Princess. A WONDERFUL Captain's Circle rep reset it for me. (Call the regular Princess number and use prompt 7).

I don't want to jinx myself, but it currently works. :) :o :)

Had an issue the other day ... claimed my user and/or password to be incorrect, and I couldn't sign in on the home page.

Did a cruise search and when I selected a particular sailing, there was a statement that prices could be lower if I logged in ... so I clicked on that link and I got full access to the site.

When I try to do a Cruise Search to check for price drops, I get the itinerary number for the cruise before mine, never mine. I've spoken with them 4 times about it & the issue still not resolved. They swear I've got my cabin reserved correctly, and they've sent the problem to the tech department.

That was Thursday - I'm still waiting to hear back about whether or not I'm going to get the price drop I see on my computer. Perhaps I'll try one more time & use that prompt 7 hint.

Archived