Cheap hotel for 3 adults Newcastle

louhun88

Are you talking about the centre of Newcastle or not. I am asuming you are going to pick up a cruise ship, am I right? Do you know where exactly it will be docked?

The centre of Newcastle is about 10 miles away from where most ships dock, it may actually be easier and cheaper to find somewhere nearer the port.

Let me know where the port is you are using and I will let you know of some places to stay. Also can you let me have the dates involved?

Cheers

John

Are you talking about the centre of Newcastle or not. I am asuming you are going to pick up a cruise ship, am I right? Do you know where exactly it will be docked?

The centre of Newcastle is about 10 miles away from where most ships dock, it may actually be easier and cheaper to find somewhere nearer the port.

Let me know where the port is you are using and I will let you know of some places to stay. Also can you let me have the dates involved?

Cheers

John

I am going to catch a flight from the airport, Sat 7 May 2011

How about the Travelodge?...usually they have £19 a night offers...don't know how close to Airport it is.

A lot of the travelodges are all booked out for some reason??? We normally book them but :confused:

Newcastle Airport is about 8 miles away from the city centre so if you do find a city centre hotel it will involve travel to the airport on the day of travel.

In addition to the Premier Inn and Britannia hotels which are within walking distance of the airport there is a Novotel about 3 miles away, this again would involve a taxi to the airport on the day of travel.

It may be worth looking for B+B places in Ponteland which is a little village about 3 miles from the airport. As it is not that well known for travellers you may have more luck finding somewhere there.

Good luck.

John

Getting to the airport is no problem in the morning as one member of our party is travelling home.

We have ended up booking two rooms at a Travelodge 10 miles away as the Premier Inn at the airport is extorniate and Britannia a bit too expensive also :eek:

Archived