Ventura Balcony Question

vinoblanco

Well, bookings opened today for the Christmas/New Year Cruise 2012. To be honest, I thought we were organising this way too early. We are a family group of 11 and wanted 3 aft balcony cabins and 2 interiors. We got the balcony ones no problems, including B750, which is for me and DH, but were unable to get the 2 interior afts. Had to get another balcony and an interior on midship Also, were unable to get premium economy upgrades on the flight (from Manchester) and our TA told us, before 9am this morning that, after we had booked our plane seats there were only 5 left on the flight to Barbados.

I just find it amazing in these times of so called austerity that so many people are booking so far ahead.

Anyway, we're booked in and are all really looking forward to our first cruise with P & O.

Thank you to everyone who helped with the cabin info.

We went on Ventura as a family/friends group of 10 for Christmas/New Year 2009/10. We had five C-deck balcony cabins.

Like you, we had booked 20 months ahead. If you don't/aren't prepared to do so, you may very well not get the cabins/flights you want.

You can relax now, enjoy looking forward to it and make the most of the time in between!

Seven of us have today booked the Oceana 4-night New Year cruise to Bruges and Amsterdam for 2012/3. Not quite the Caribbean but hey ho!

Carol x

Archived