Alaska + spirit

rcrx

Ok all you knowledgeable cruisers. I am booking a Alaska cruise for late May next year. Looking at best balconies. It looks like Empress Desk in the 6200 area of balconies are availiable. Do you guys know which ones are best?? These are extended balconies..are these worth it or regular balconies good enough??

Just need some tips. Been poking around but still no good answers. Which side of ship is better?? I guess either way you get same view..just whether you want it on way up or way back??

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Ok all you knowledgeable cruisers. I am booking a Alaska cruise for late May next year. Looking at best balconies. It looks like Empress Desk in the 6200 area of balconies are availiable. Do you guys know which ones are best?? These are extended balconies..are these worth it or regular balconies good enough??

Just need some tips. Been poking around but still no good answers. Which side of ship is better?? I guess either way you get same view..just whether you want it on way up or way back??

Any tips greatly appreciated!

First of all, the Spirit is a wonderful ship and the Alaska cruise is as well. I don't know that it makes that much difference on your balcony size or location. We did two cruises on the Spirit in Alaska and while on deck a lot, balcony time was limited, and the size of the balcony never came into play. I would stay with a regular balcony, unless the price difference was really close.

Archived