Beer at Ports

millerboy88

I never had a problem bringing back a few beers on board, they never questioned it.

We always bring ours back to our cabin also. Sometimes they will tell us to take it over to the table and check it in. We say ok and head for the stairs:D

A few years back in Grand Cayman we were allowed to bring it back on:) My husband and daughter had gone into a store (right at the dock) and were going to each buy a beer to drink, when they went into the store the man at the counter told them that could take a six pack each back on the ship if it was Carnival. My husband wasn't so sure about this, but thought what-the-heck and tried it....nothing was said, walked right on ship with it. I have read on the boards about people doing doing it in Roatan and Belize.

For some reason I thought you couldn't bring any beer back whatsoever (that they refuse to hold it until the end of the cruise). I want to bring back a case or two of my favorites that I can't buy in the US.

For some reason I thought you couldn't bring any beer back whatsoever (that they refuse to hold it until the end of the cruise). I want to bring back a case or two of my favorites that I can't buy in the US.

Limit 1 6pk per person of drinking age. Although, if it's taken, you'll get it back at the end of the cruise I would suppose?!

We just got off the Legend this past Sunday.

Yes, you can bring on a 6-pack of cans. They ask that it be put in your backpack or in a bag to go through the scanner. It is okay and we did not try to hide it or anything.

My husband bought a 6-pack at each port to try the local beers.

When we are in Cabo we always buy a few beers each to drink while standing in line. I usually have one or two left when I get back on the ship and twice they have not said anything when I walked on the ship from the tender. I take them to my cabin and put them in ice.

Archived