Radiance drop off/pick up times

Hi,

I will be going out on the Radiance in 2 weeks. I live in Tampa and my husband will be dropping us off/picking us up. Just wondering what are good times to be dropped off. Is 11 too early? Also, are you usually off the ship by 10? We live 30 minutes from port so just need to give him a heads up!

Thanks!!

Hi,

I will be going out on the Radiance in 2 weeks. I live in Tampa and my husband will be dropping us off/picking us up. Just wondering what are good times to be dropped off. Is 11 too early? Also, are you usually off the ship by 10? We live 30 minutes from port so just need to give him a heads up!

Thanks!!

I've just done Radiance out of Tampa once, but it seemed to work like the other ports I've used. Drop off at 11am would be good, that would probably be after 90% of the departing passengers have cleared the area. A 10am pickup would be good also, but you could probably get off earlier if you like. This of course depends on if the ship has no fog problems and no customs issues. Since your husband is only 30 minutes away, tell him to wait until you call. I'd call him when your color is called for departure. That way your wait would be minimal and he wouldn't be wasting time if the ship is late.

Bob

Archived