RCL in the Med for 2012?

My (big) family group is planning a Mediterranean cruise for late spring 2012. I see that NCL will have the Epic there, and that most of the upscale lines all have their Med schedules up way into summer 2012. But RCL is showing nothing. Does anyone know what the chances are that RCL eventually list something? Or should we go ahead and book the Epic?

Because our group is big and complicated, we need to book soon. Thanks for any insight.

My (big) family group is planning a Mediterranean cruise for late spring 2012. I see that NCL will have the Epic there, and that most of the upscale lines all have their Med schedules up way into summer 2012. But RCL is showing nothing. Does anyone know what the chances are that RCL eventually list something? Or should we go ahead and book the Epic?

Because our group is big and complicated, we need to book soon. Thanks for any insight.

Their schedule is due out either this week or next. We are also impatiently waiting. :o

The RCCL sailings should be showing up this week...although I did say should..rather than most definetly will be.

From what has been posted on various threads..we should see in 2012 in Europe -

Independence, Adventure, Voyager, Brilliance, Liberty, Granduer, Jewel, Serenade(though still to be confirmed)

Wow, that's a relief. Can't wait. Any idea which ships will go out of Barcelona?

Many thanks!

Liberty - Barcelona

Grandeur - Palma

Independence - Southampton

Voyager - Venice

Navigator - Rome ( I think)

Adventure - Malaga

Jewel - Harwich

Brilliance - ?

Serenade - ?

Splendour - ? (possibly Venice ?)

Oh and I forgot to add the Splendour in my earlier post.

Archived