List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

mike went home for two moths i was told when he come back he gonna be on the serenade of the sea but is not confirmed yet. are you from pr.yes pete is back

I am from NJ, not PR, why?

This is incorrect information. I contacted Crown and Anchor to find out the cruise director for freedom for my July 6th cruise and they told me it will be Richard Spacey :D . So he will not be leaving for vacation on June 29.

i am sorry for the wrong info that what they told thes few past moths they been makong mistakes i took a close on dec 2007 on the explorer of the sea and they told me that allan brooks was gonna be my cruise director but they were wrong it was dave chapman the cruise director.i am sorry ok

Abe was on Brilliance for the cruise after the TA in December from Europe. He didn't get very good reviews we heard ( did not do lots of the theme nights, didn't staff lots of activities and in general needed more training) and was sent to one of the smaller ships and now appears to not be in the schedule. he was charming on stage but otherwise he wasn't too good. Cute as a button though.

Abe was on Brilliance for the cruise after the TA in December from Europe. He didn't get very good reviews we heard ( did not do lots of the theme nights, didn't staff lots of activities and in general needed more training) and was sent to one of the smaller ships and now appears to not be in the schedule. he was charming on stage but otherwise he wasn't too good. Cute as a button though.

We were on the Brilliance in January with Abe (Abraham) Hughes. We loved him. He was sailing with his grandmother, so maybe he was in top form. Always saw him around the ship, loved him in both the Quest & Liar's Club. We are sailing on the Brilliance again next week and had hoped to see him again, but Bill Brunkhorst is a tried & true CD.

Um... hello,

as far as I know I am still here on the Adventure of the Seas. I am here until July 20, 2008 then Eric Dowis is scheduled to relieve me.

Mike Szwajkowski

HEY MIKE DO YOU KNOW A CRUISE DIRECTOR NAME ROB

Just to give you an update' date=' I am on vacation now until Feb. Had a GREAT first contract with RCI and even more delighted that the Navigator will be my permanent ship.

Ken Rush has returned there but only to Jan, who goes on after that I am not sure

Right then back to decorating

Happy Holidays

Graham[/quote']

HI GRAHAM I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING DO YOU KNOW A CRUISE DIRECTOR NAME ROB M I CANT SPELL HIS LAST NAME IF YOU DO DO YOU KNOW IF HE A GOOD CRUISE DORECTOR

My wife and I took our first cruise in 2002 on MOS, and our cruise director was Omar Lugo. I've since seen him interviewed on a TV special about cruising that featured RCCL. Anyone know if he's still around, or maybe behind the scenes now? He was a fun guy.

Has anyone seen Abe' date='not sure on last name, he was on Freedom a year ago but have not seen since ? Also who is currently on Liberty ?[/color']

Thanks !!

allan brooks is the cruise director on the liberty

mike went home for two moths i was told when he come back he gonna be on the serenade of the sea but is not confirmed yet. are you from pr.yes pete is back

A LOT of the retired cruise directors come back as a breaker once or twice a year because they miss it :-) Every year you see 3 or 4 of them pop up around the fleet.

Has anyone seen Abe' date='not sure on last name, he was on Freedom a year ago but have not seen since ? Also who is currently on Liberty ?[/color']

Thanks !!

Abe Hughes is in his 2nd month of his time off right now, so should be back in the not so distant future.

I know there has been some mixed reviews about him, but I really enjoyed him!

My wife and I took our first cruise in 2002 on MOS, and our cruise director was Omar Lugo. I've since seen him interviewed on a TV special about cruising that featured RCCL. Anyone know if he's still around, or maybe behind the scenes now? He was a fun guy.

I haven't seen his name around in Over a year I think. I was reading some really bad reviews about him on here, and on the cruise reviews page, but never had him myself as a CD, so really don't have an opinion.

Adventure of the Seas

Mike Szwajkowski he still until 7-20-2008 and then ERIC DOWIS TAKES OVER

Brilliance of the Seas

Bill Brunkhorst (Confirmed 4-14-08)

Empress Of the Seas

OUT OF FLEET

Enchantment of the Seas

Marc Walker (Confirmed 5/12/2008)

Explorer of the Seas

Mike Hunnerup (As of 4/11/2008)

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (3/30/2008)

Grandeur of the Seas

Simon Baker (still on as of 5/1/08)

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour

Jewel of the Seas

Bobby Brown (Starting 4/15/08)

Bobby to move to Legend Fall 08 (Per Bobby Brown)

Legend of the Seas

Mercedes LaFuente (Confirmed 2/2008)

Liberty of the Seas

Allan Brooks (updated 4/28/2008)

Majesty of the Seas

Jimmy Rhodes (Confirmed 4/4/2008)

Mariner of the Seas

Drew Devine (Confirmed 3/2008)

Monarch of the Seas

dennis sciortino (updated 5 /2008))

Navigator Of The Seas

Kieron Buffery (STARTING 4/4/2008)

Radiance of the Seas

Kirk Detweiler (Confirmed 3/23)

Rhapsody of the Seas

Keith Williams (As of 5/23/2008)

Serenade of the Seas

Carly Boileau (confirmed Dec 1, 2007)

ANYONE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THIS??? Carly should be on vacation by now!

Sovereign of the Seas

Chris Northey (Confirmed 4/14/08)

Splendour of the Seas

Jill Tasker (confirmed 4/2008)

Vision of the Seas

John Blair (Confirmed 3/23/2008)

Voyager of the Seas

Leo Papa (Starting 4/6/2008)

Um... hello,

as far as I know I am still here on the Adventure of the Seas. I am here until July 20, 2008 then Eric Dowis is scheduled to relieve me.

Mike Szwajkowski

OOPS! Sorry :-)

Anyway, we were just trying to give you an early vacation!!!!:D

THanks for the update!

I haven't seen his name around in Over a year I think. I was reading some really bad reviews about him on here, and on the cruise reviews page, but never had him myself as a CD, so really don't have an opinion.

Thanks, this did help. I checked the reviews page, and did a search. The last RCCL info I found was for Adventure of the Seas, in July of 2003. He showed up on a Golden Princess review in 2005, and 2006. Also another Princess ship in 2004. He was 75% liked on these four! At least I know now. Thanks again!

Peter was our favorite, too. He had retired to his farm in Thailand but I'm glad to hear he is back. He previously served on the Brilliance and Rhapsody that I know of.

Peter was the CD on my very first RCL cruise. This was on Brilliance. He was fantastic and I would love to see him on another cruise.

Roger - I do hope Marilyn has made a full recovery and that you will be cruising again soon.

andrew

Peter was the CD on my very first RCL cruise. This was on Brilliance. He was fantastic and I would love to see him on another cruise.

Roger - I do hope Marilyn has made a full recovery and that you will be cruising again soon.

andrew

Unfortunately, Andrew, Marilyn passed away on May 7th, a victim of lung cancer. I don't know when or if I'll be cruising again. At the moment, I can't imagine being on a ship without her.

Unfortunately, Andrew, Marilyn passed away on May 7th, a victim of lung cancer. I don't know when or if I'll be cruising again. At the moment, I can't imagine being on a ship without her.

Roger....we are so sorry to hear this news.....our hearts go out to you..

take care

Archived