Louis Majesty leaving Athens May 6, 2011

greenbay2

I'm kind of new at this. Can someone point me in the right direction. I'd like to join the board for this particular cruise or get reviews for this cruise. 3 nights going to Mykonos, Turkey, Crete, Santorini and back to Athens. No overnight stays at these places. Thank you

I did your same cruise last year on the Louis Aquamarine and I posted a lengthy review. Search under the Other cruise lines section for Louis and you will see quite a few threads. I don't know anything about the Majesty. I think it is a newer ship for Louis, but I don't know the age of the ship. You'll have a good time as long as you know what to expect.

Thank you, I got there but sure is confusing though for someone who doesn't cruise that often. If I can ask another question, how do you add/change your Avatar?:)

Go to the top left side of the board. Look for "User CP". Click. About halfway down the left side of the new page you will see "Edit Avatar".

Archived