What to do with luggage for the day of disembarkation in Seward

banditoo

I am wondering if anyone has ideas on what we could do with our luggage for the day that we disembark in Seward? We would like to spend some time in Seward that day before heading to Anchorage later that day. I am aware that if we take the evening train, we can apparently drop our luggage at the train station anytime after 1000. I am wondering if there are similar day storage options if we were to take a coach or shuttle to Anchorage later that day? We are looking at doing a dog camp/cart ride and maybe Exit glacier while in Seward so sure don't want to be dragging luggage around with us for the day. Are there any luggage storage lockers at the port or elsewhere?

I am wondering if anyone has ideas on what we could do with our luggage for the day that we disembark in Seward? We would like to spend some time in Seward that day before heading to Anchorage later that day. I am aware that if we take the evening train, we can apparently drop our luggage at the train station anytime after 1000. I am wondering if there are similar day storage options if we were to take a coach or shuttle to Anchorage later that day? We are looking at doing a dog camp/cart ride and maybe Exit glacier while in Seward so sure don't want to be dragging luggage around with us for the day. Are there any luggage storage lockers at the port or elsewhere?

Nope there is no luggage storage that I am aware of. IF you are going to Seavey's than take your bags with you, they should store them for you. Call them direct.

Archived