BBVA Banks, Barcelona

Hi all from Barcelona.

Here are the details of the BBVA office near your hotel:

• <LI class="mb-10 fn n">Entidad: BBVA bbva0129_color.gif <LI class="mb-10 uid">Nº Oficina: 1013
    <LI class=mb-10>Dirección: Avenida del Paral-lel, 148 <LI class=mb-10>Código Postal: 08000 <LI class=mb-10>Localidad: Barcelona
  • Provincia: Barcelona

<LI class=mb-10>Horario: Lunes a Sábado de 8:00 a 14:00 y los Jueves de 8:00 a 20:00

• <LI class="mb-10 tel">Teléfono: 932289150 <LI class="mb-10 tel">Fax: 932289151 <LI class=mb-10>Email: No disponible <LI class=mb-10>Web entidad:
http://www.bbva.com
Tipo: Agencia Urbana

Sede de la oficina 1013 de BBVA

Hope you might help.

Greetings.

Good morning or I guess late afternoon for you.:), thank you for the information, one question is this one near the Hotel Barcelona Universal, which according to their address is at Ave Avinguda Parel.lei 76-80, by the numbers, it seems like a few blocks if I am reading the directions correctly.

Good morning or I guess late afternoon for you.:), thank you for the information, one question is this one near the Hotel Barcelona Universal, which according to their address is at Ave Avinguda Parel.lei 76-80, by the numbers, it seems like a few blocks if I am reading the directions correctly.

Indeed, here we are in the afternoon.

Your hotel and the office of BBVA is five minutes on the same side of the street. You will have no trouble locating.

Thank you, I thought I spotted the Bank during a search on Google Earth, we are looking forward to our first trip to Barcelona. Our plans also for 27 Oct 2011 with those of us arriving on the 26th, is to do the Old City Walking Tour. For that I believe we will have to grab a cab to get over to where they meet at Plaza Real, next to the water fountain. Right now we have roughly 90 from our Liberty of the Seas Oct 29, 2011 TA staying at the Hotel Barcelona universal. A few are at the Hilton, Renaissance, Continental. I really appreciate your information.

Gay

For those planning on doing the Walking tour and staying at the Universal, have received some valuable information from a person who lives there. He said we should take the Subway from the Paral.lei Station and get off at the Drassanes Station then a short walk to the fountain.

Gay

Archived