Snorkeling in Moorea

gerena

Thought we knew what we were doing in Moorea---Aquablue--but after looking at some You Tube of Snorkeling in French Polynesia--have changed our mind--so back to the excursion list! From reading the blurb on the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel--sounds just what we want--although it is not on the list of things to do on the April 16 cruise. ????

Does anyone know how we could do this locally in the afternoon--want to take Mark's hike in the AM?

Thought we knew what we were doing in Moorea---Aquablue--but after looking at some You Tube of Snorkeling in French Polynesia--have changed our mind--so back to the excursion list!
Do tell what you saw on YouTube that discouraged you from snorkeling or helmut diving on Moorea?

We think we would rather do a snorkeling trip rather than the Helmet Dive. The You Tube looked so wonderful. However, the one snorkeling trip that is listed in the blurb is not listed on the list of excursions to choose from for our week. So that is what I meant--to start over. I want to take Mark's hike in the AM, so that leave the PM for snorkeling--which probably is not the best time. We originally thought about the Aqua Blue. Well, if we need to burn some OBC, I guess we could do it, however, but thought something else might be better. Some one had mentioned the Hilton in Moorea, but not sure the time is worth it before we leave and after Mark's tour. Did you see Catamaran Sail and Snorkeling on the list. The blurb is there--but no tour listing. Don't know what time it is anyway. Not much happens in the afternoon. Mark's tour goes until 1:00. (That is if we get it.)

Cruise documents came in today's UPS delivery! Sure don't like the late arrival of the plane as we loose several hours on the ship plus a great meal!

OK - I see what you mean. Why not make life easier and abandon the idea of snorkeling on Moorea altogether? Make it a land tour day. You can enjoy the Eddowes trek and then chill on the PG. You'll have amble opportunities in the days prior on BB and Tahaa to do snorkeling and other water stuff. I don't think the PG Catamaran Snorkel and Sail will be offered on our sailing since we're not staying on Moorea overnite. Tough choices have to be made!

Archived