Cosmo recipe

Rob & Beckys mom

Does anyone have recipe cards? Do they sell this on the ship somewhere?

Jan

Hi Jan.

I have a deck of cards from the Original CROONERS Bar on the Coral Princess that has drink

recipes on them. I believe they are still sold onboard. Were you looking for a specific one???

Hi Jan.

I have a deck of cards from the Original CROONERS Bar on the Coral Princess that has drink

recipes on them. I believe they are still sold onboard. Were you looking for a specific one???

Yes! I was looking for the Cosmo. Seems like the one I had had a flavored vodka, but not sure.

Yes! I was looking for the Cosmo. Seems like the one I had had a flavored vodka, but not sure.

That's probably the Cosmopolitini - made with Absolut Kurant vodka - my personal fave. I have the "Tii Many Martoonis" playing cards somewhere, let me see if I can find the recipe on one of them & I'll let you know...:D

The Tee Many Martoonies Crooners deck is available several locations on all ships.

Here is your recipe from the deck:

Cosmopolitini

4 parts Absolut Kurant, 1 part triple sec, 1 part cranberry juice, a dash of lime juice.

Chilled over ice and strained, garnished with a tangy orange and zesty lemon twist.

Enjoy!!

The Tee Many Martoonies Crooners deck is available several locations on all ships.

Cosmopolitini

4 parts Absolut Kurant, 1 part triple sec, 1 part cranberry juice, a dash of lime juice.

Chilled over ice and strained, garnished with a tangy orange and zesty lemon twist.

Enjoy!!

Hi, you can also use orange flavored grey goose or orange flavored absolut and mix the same way. :)

Also, the original cosmopolitan recipe uses Absolut Citron (or other citrus vodka), which is also technically flavored.

As an aside, in my experience, people tend to like more triple sec than the true recipe calls for; I usually do 3 parts citron, 2 parts triple sec. In case that helps. Have fun!

Cosmopolitini

Enjoy!!

That is the correct recipe from the deck of cards. I also like it with the Citron Vodka &

sometimes exchange the cranberry juice with pomegranite.

Thank you! :D

I see someone beat me to it... sorry it took me so long, cards were still in the suitcase from the last cruise, up in the attic. Oh, well, it was time to get it down & start packing for the next cruise anyway... :D

Archived