Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours

shazz43

Hi, I have just booked our Helicopter Tour for Kauai,:eek: , I think I might of left it a bit late, for May, they only had two time slots left,10am and 1pm, I chose the 10am, I am hoping I chose the right time slot,:confused:, any advice :rolleyes:

Hi, I have just booked our Helicopter Tour for Kauai,:eek: , I think I might of left it a bit late, for May, they only had two time slots left,10am and 1pm, I chose the 10am, I am hoping I chose the right time slot,:confused:, any advice :rolleyes:

We are also booking Blue Hawaiian but for Hilo over VNP and waterfalls. I was so excited when I heard of al the activity the volcano was producing several weeks ago but then I heard it has died down substantially. Has anyone heard anything lately? I do know it can change daily.

IMHO you choose the best operator in Hawaii. They have one of the better safety records and with something wingless that is a good thing.

I'd say AM is best but as with weather there is always expceptions. We did AM and had a great time.

The only issue with the am is that sometimes it can be misty or foggy in the am and it clears in the afternoon. We booked in the afternoon and it was lovely and clear. I guess really the weather issue can occur at any time.

IMHO you choose the best operator in Hawaii. They have one of the better safety records and with something wingless that is a good thing.

I'd say AM is best but as with weather there is always expceptions. We did AM and had a great time.

Thanks Chipmaster what time did you actuall do the tour :confused:

Thanks

Having done both the volcano in Hilo and Kauai Napali Coast and waterfalls last October with Blue Hawaii.

The volxcano wasn't very active and therefore we found it rather boring compared to Kauai.

If we had to choose only one it would be Kauai, words cannot explain how breathtaking the view from above is.

Archived