Price Drop ??

millerboy88

Is there any way to get credit for a price drop without using the price protection form? There is a significant price drop on my booking that leaves in 2 weeks. I called Carnival and they told me I had to go online and fill out the form and submit it in. When I did that it told be there was an error and to try again later. Later, the price may go back up. Should I continue to call Carnival Customer service to get them to give me a credit, or am I just SOL:confused:

Is there any way to get credit for a price drop without using the price protection form? There is a significant price drop on my booking that leaves in 2 weeks. I called Carnival and they told me I had to go online and fill out the form and submit it in. When I did that it told be there was an error and to try again later. Later, the price may go back up. Should I continue to call Carnival Customer service to get them to give me a credit, or am I just SOL:confused:

Just hit the button again, thats happened to me and after the second time it went through.

Oh and good luck, nothing like getting an OBC!!

It's not a bad idea to get a screenshot or at least a printout of the page showing the fare drop. Remember it has to show same cruise/date and same Cabin Category and same # of passengers that you booked. ken

Ken is exactly right... You need to capture the screen with the revised pricing as proof. Carnival's pricing engine reviews prices every three hours so there's a significant chance that the price you saw may change...

:)

The first time I sent in the form I got an error message too. When I entered my phone number I used dashes in it like 123-456-7890 but you have to enter it without the dashes and just run the numbers together 1234567890. Maybe that isn't your problem but it is a thought. Yes, take a screen shot so you're covered.

Archived