ventura upgrade?

roy118

hi Craig

we have traveled on Ventura, but also had a day tour on her when she was docked because some of our friends wanted a look around.

we were shown all grades of cabins and i can honestly say every one was great, from the inside to the most expensive, and I was very impresed with the disabled cabins,(we are not disabled) they had thought of everything enjoy your hol

Thanks alot gill , am sure i will :)

In cruise mode now, counting down the days,cant come quick enuf !!!

craig

hi everyone

first time cruising the ventura 29th april ... we originally booked cc grade superior deluxe d deck , now been upgraded to cb grade near mid ships d deck ... rely cant wait ... would like to know if any1 else has been in cb grade superior deluxe and has an opinion about it

thanks craig

Hi Craig

We have stayed in the CC grade cabins and friends we were travelling with got upgraded to CB grade. ( We were not too jealous as we needed a four berth so had less choice!)

The cabins were identical but the CB was more midships so more central for getting to places and potentially less movement if the sea is rough. Both cabins were great. We had cruised before but only had standard outside cabins so to us they seemed enormous. However my brother who was a first time cruiser was much less impressed by the size as they are probably smaller than many hotel rooms.

We loved the little extras such as the champagne and chocolates and also made full use of the balcony. Just be aware, if you do not know already, all the D deck balconies are over looked from above. This was not a problem for us but I was glad we knew in advance. There is loads of storage space with a large open wardrobe, great coffee and tea making (ask for any extras from your room steward who also brought us daily ice and lemon) and the fridge is a good size- comfortably accommodating a wine box!

Have a great cruise.

Julia

Archived