Inexpensive Hotel pre-cruise with parking

Denise&Paul STL

We are driving to Ft. Lauderdale and looking for a low-cost hotel to stay the night before the cruise that will allow us to park our car for the duration of the cruise. The only reasonably priced one (under $200, preferably under $150) I found was Quality Inn Sawgrass, but saw bad reviews. Has anybody been there recently, or have other suggestions?

Thanks!

Try the Sleep Inn & Suites. They have really good reviews and offer a cruise parking pkgs for up to 14 days. They include a free shuttle to the port and a continental breakfast. Here is their link if you want to check rates.

http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-dania-florida-FL664?sid=xCl_2g.MF5urg1sj.8&sarea=&sname=dania&sstate=FL&scountry=US&sradius=&slat=26.041948&slon=-80.146782&schain=Z&exp=&scity=&sort=&type=&map=n&nadult=1&nchild=0&city_code=AQQ&sstate_country

I agree with earlier post. I've used this several times and using it again next weekend. I got a king room in Miami at Fairfirld Marriot for a total of $105.00 with 14days parking. Can't beat that.

Good hunting

Thanks! It wasn't as good as some of you have found, but I did get a better rate and deal at www.parksleepfly.com. It was $139.99 at Hampton Inn and this one provided round trip shuttle, parking and continental breakfast. Holiday Inn was offering $169 and shuttle one way, but with a better breakfast. Who needs a big breakfast on the way to a cruise ship anyway!!

As always, thanks Cruise Critic for the ability to learn from each other and share experiences!

Thanks! It wasn't as good as some of you have found, but I did get a better rate and deal at www.parksleepfly.com. It was $139.99 at Hampton Inn and this one provided round trip shuttle, parking and continental breakfast. Holiday Inn was offering $169 and shuttle one way, but with a better breakfast. Who needs a big breakfast on the way to a cruise ship anyway!!

As always, thanks Cruise Critic for the ability to learn from each other and share experiences!

Hampton Inn breakfasts aren't cooked to order, but they have plenty of items to choose from. Enjoy!

We stayed at Cambria Suites this January after a recommendation by SIL. Beautiful new hotel, free parking up to 14 days, free shuttle to Port Everglades on both ends of your cruise. The package is well within your price range, but the hotel is upscale with a definite European flavor.

• 3 months later...

Just an update: We stayed at the Hampton with that rate I posted previously. Car seemed well-guarded and protected for the week. Hotel was decent enough. Breakfast was edible - not quite terrible, but free and good enough to get through. The only issue was the shuttle to the port, and they forgot to contact the shuttle driver and we had to wait half and hour for him, then he was unhappy about it, and did not do what we had been promised - ended up costing us about $30. So, I guess you do get what you pay for! :eek:

Archived