Coffee Card question.

maxamuus

Thanks forvtheinfo folks. Based on this thread wife and I will be getting coffee cards.

Question though ... What's princess policy on card sharing? Wife mightbhave the odd specialty coffee but in general we would be using the card for fresh brewed coffee. Can I get 2 when I order? Or do we need to go on one at a time to get our coffees (1st person passing card to 2nd outside)?

Would that be considered abuse? You can obviously share the punches on the card, what about the unlimited fresh brews?

Thanks forvtheinfo folks. Based on this thread wife and I will be getting coffee cards.

Question though ... What's princess policy on card sharing? Wife mightbhave the odd specialty coffee but in general we would be using the card for fresh brewed coffee. Can I get 2 when I order? Or do we need to go on one at a time to get our coffees (1st person passing card to 2nd outside)?

Would that be considered abuse? You can obviously share the punches on the card, what about the unlimited fresh brews?

My husband and I each have our own since we are both big coffee drinkers and not joined at the hip. However, if you buy a punched drink, they don't even want to see the other card if you want another of fresh brewed. I think getting two brewed with the same card depends on who is behind the counter. I wouldn't do it, because I'd be embarrassed to be turned down.

I guess, coffee is a hot topic now. See the thread I had started about the coffee card going to $31.00 and you will see some sparky replies about scamming and a nice comparison of Bonnie and Clyde with regards to drinking the brewed coffee that is part of the coffee card.

With regards to your question...I think you should each have your own card as it would be similar to purchasing one soda package and sharing it w/ your spouse..not what it was intended for. You can each get a card for $31.00 and use it over and over for your future cruises as long as you have one punch left...not a bad deal at all!

I hope you don't get flamed by others for asking your question, some are getting fairly snarky w/ their opinions:(.

No need to purchase in advance, Calypso. In fact, I don't think you can.

It will be readily available for purchase once you board the ship.

In fact, have a set at the Horizon Court for lunch and on embarkation day someone will come to your table trying to sell you coffee cards and soda stickers.

How is the coffee in the dining rooms? Does Princess have open seating in a dining room for breakfast vs. the buffet?

Thanks,

Will

Coffee in the dining room is the same sludge as in the buffet. And yes, open seating in DR at breakfast and lunch.

Regular coffee was still complimentary on Ruby last month, so I would think it will continue to be...

You of course are referring to the syrup. That's free and will remain so. As for fresh brewed...........that you pay for.

Archived