Fos deck 6 ?????

lrn2cruise

We are currently on deck 2 on the FOS this summer. I was checking to see what else was open on the RCCL website and Deck 6 Balcony E1 came up. What intrigued me with deck 6 is being so darn close to the Promenade. My son is 11 and I think he will be eating pizza till he pops. I am thinking it would just be easy for him to run down a level, get his pizza and then get back.

Is deck 6 really a great location when it comes to getting to the Promenade? Or is just saving the bucks and staying on Deck 2? As far is DH is concerned, the money is worth saving.

This trip is NOT cheap! Between airfare, hotels, etc.

Being within one or two flights of where you'll spend the majority of your time is a great convenience...the elevators can be slow and quite a hassle! Most folks can easily do 1 or 2 flights, but more than that gets old really fast! On deck 2, you'll almost have to rely on elevators to get anywhere.

Is that worth the savings? Up to you!

I am checking on the internet and there is nothing for the 3 of us right now on deck 6, or any balcony for that matter. I missed out on that one that was opened. I will keep checking though. Thanks for all your opinions. I personally like the idea of being on deck 6. i think the 1 flight down would be great.

Archived