Hal Website Online Booking Question

macky2

Hello,

Is there a way to make on-line cabin changes to a cruise booked on the HAL website? For example, I have a short Pacific Coastal cruise booked in September and I would like to change the cabin category I have booked. I don't see a way of doing this on-line?

I ask because on Celebrity cruiseline's website I initially booked an inside cabin for a cruise, then a few months later upgraded to an ocean view cabin, and then a few months later upgraded to a family ocean view cabin all on-line. Is that not possible to do on HAL's website?

Kathy

Since no one has answered you in half an hour, I'm going to pipe up and say, "Just call!"

Numbers/times from HAL website:

Monday – Friday 5:00am to 7:00pm Pacific

Saturday & Sunday 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific

1-877-932-4259

or 206-286-3900

I've grumbled this before, but I hate that website.

Thank you Patricia.

Seems odd that the website can't accomodate these kind of changes.

I also noticed that when I put a cruise "on hold" I received an immediate e-mail with a link to go back to the website and pay for the cruise. A short time later after I researched the flight situation I went back to the HAL website to pay for the cruise, but had no access until the next day.

It seems some updates to the website are in order.

I will say that whenever I have called, the HAL representatives have been very polite and helpful. I just prefer to do things on-line whenever possible.

Kathy

HAL's site isn't like Celebrity where you can change assignments. You will need to call to make a cabin assignment change. HAL site doesn't have alot the pre cruise booking options that Celebrity does.

One major difference you will find between Celebrity & HAL, is that when cabins are still available prior to sailing you may receive and email from HAL with an offer to upgrade. This isn't done with Celebrity.

Archived