FLL on a Miami NCL Dawn 11Day Pre cruise Question?

doitallWMB

They'll probably move this to some obscure place on the website... But before "they" do, can anyone tell me if you have stayed in Fort lauderdale pre cruise and what hotel would you recomend for two days? Also, how early is a return flight too early from fll? All of this is because of the $ 500 difference between MIA and FLL in the fights. We are on the Dawn for 11 days 11/02 - 11/13 thi year.

I have gotten great rates at Extended Stay America on 17th street convention center hotel. Kitchenette, clean and shopping and beach nearby. Port Everglades Cruise terminal right around the corner. They used to have an airport shuttle. Best rates vs others and transportation to the Beach is easy. But, no pool. Just a room with a kitchen. The best liquor stores are right next door for you to obtain anything that you may be ahem...securing in you luggage. Have fun!

We booked at the Sping Hill Suits. I think it was on Stirling Rd. Nice hotel and within walking distance to mall and great food choices. (Dave and Busters, TGIF, Red Lobster. )We booked SAS transportation to the port of Miami for 15 per person.

Archived