Confused about the clubs

katcas

There are 14 of us traveling on the Liberty in November. With us will be 3 17 year olds, 3 15 year olds, 14 year old and a 13 year old. From what I think I understand is that the 14 and 13 year old will be stuck together ( brothers, they love each other but would prefer to be with the cousins) in a different club that the rest? Can someone clear that up for me?

Thanks!

There are 14 of us traveling on the Liberty in November. With us will be 3 17 year olds, 3 15 year olds, 14 year old and a 13 year old. From what I think I understand is that the 14 and 13 year old will be stuck together ( brothers, they love each other but would prefer to be with the cousins) in a different club that the rest? Can someone clear that up for me?

Thanks!

the 15 and 17 will be together and the 13 - 14 will be together- Its thanksgiving week- MANY kids will be onboard so they will not make exceptions- not even to move those kids down in age groups- (although I dont see a 17 year old wanting to do the program with the younger group and no way will they move a 13 year up.

How close it the 14 year old to turning 15? is he in high school?

There is a meet and greet the first night. THis age group tends to jus thang out together-- but Like I said-- not many 16-17 year olds will want to hang with a 13 year old

The 14 year old will be 15 in December and will be a freshman in high school. However he is small for his age. I am sure their cousins will be good to them and hang with them. I am not worried about it. What do they do at Club02? Is it a dance club?

At least for my son, Club O2 was primarily used to meet up with people so they could "chill"...in other words, hang out and appear bored together. :p

There were activities, and he did some, but not all of them. Club O2 has parties, but the "dance" activities also happen in the disco before it opens up to the adults. Club O2 is primarily the hang out place.

Just as an FYI, on our December cruise, one of the fellows we played poker with had a 15 year old son in the same age group as my 15 year old..however, he was a smaller kid and I think he felt a bit uncomfortable around the "giants" he said were in Club O2.

My point being I think that is totally dependent on kid's perspective..some kids will like it and some for whatever reason may not. Either way the nice thing is they'll have the other kids they know to hang out with and most of that time is spent OUTSIDE Club O2.

Archived