dress code for men?

cc waddles

I am probably over thinking this but am I correct to assume that sandals are ok to wear in evenings for dinner for men on nights that are not formal nights.
You won't be turned away but they might look a little odd with your tux. I'm sure there have been cases of people with foot problems who need to wear sandals.

You won't be turned away but they might look a little odd with your tux. I'm sure there have been cases of people with foot problems who need to wear sandals.

She did say non-formal nights for the sandals. Will he be wearing socks with them like a lot of men do? That would be better than open toed at night. Wouldn't spoil anyone's appetite that way. :D

Sandals are not prohibited...but they look strange with long pants....stick to real shoes....deck/boat shoes (sort of a comfy, sockless loafer) are more appropriate than sandals.

Sandals on men look best with shorts...and shorts aren't right for dinner in the MDR.

Bon voyage, Pam! (Not that I'm rushing you out the door or anything...) Have a great cruise.
Muchas gracias. (Practicing) Bag packed, limo confirmed, one more sleep. :) Like any cruise that you book a year or two in advance and keep on thinking it's a long way off, it's always a surprise when it's a day away. :)

Muchas gracias. (Practicing) Bag packed, limo confirmed, one more sleep. :) Like any cruise that you book a year or two in advance and keep on thinking it's a long way off, it's always a surprise when it's a day away. :)

If you say so. I've just booked one for next March, my furthest away yet, so we'll see if you're right. It's a big one so I don't want to be surprised -- I need preparation!

Y yo estoy sorprendida que tu estas practicando su espanol. Yo habria pensado que tu no salgas el barco en Mexico! (Me espanol es muy debil -- lo siento.)

Archived