For those who have donated supplies to schools in Roatan...

Carolinagirl82

When I stayed at LFK in August I brought a bunch of school supplies since I got them super cheap during the back to school sales. I gave them to one of the managers - Carla at LFK and she passed them on. They allow the kids from rotating classes in free one day during the week as incentive to do well in school. So if you wanted to go there, bring them with and give them to her. They will get to the right place.

Rony's neighborhood is perfect for donating items.  It is not far from the ship and the children are just precious.  We have visited his neighborhood many times.  They are so appreciative of anything you take.  We take many large boxes/suitcases, so we have to see customs.  But, If you don't have a large quantity, you will be fine if you just put everything in one duffel bag.  If you can -  take a large bag of lollipops or tootsie rolls, etc. -  candy is a real treat for them.  Thank you so much for thinking of others while you travel.  I promise you will be greatly rewarded with huge smiles!

20161109_132547.jpg

20161109_114850.jpg

20161109_125631.jpg