Marina - Canyon Ranch Private Spa Terrace

Milano66

We just booked the Rome-Rio de Janeiro Transatlantic cruise on the Marina for November 2012 and are very excited as this will be our first Oceania cruise. We have been looking at Oceania Cruise Line for a while but found it a little bit too expensive however, this was an amazing deal. We are usually cruising with Celebrity so I am not very familiar with all that Oceania has to offer. I have two questions: What is the cost of a day pass in the Canyon Ranch Spa Club (Steam room and Thalassotherapy pool)? Can you get free latte and cappucino everywhere on the ship or it is only in the dining room?

Thank you !:p

We just booked the Rome-Rio de Janeiro Transatlantic cruise on the Marina for November 2012 and are very excited as this will be our first Oceania cruise. We have been looking at Oceania Cruise Line for a while but found it a little bit too expensive however, this was an amazing deal. We are usually cruising with Celebrity so I am not very familiar with all that Oceania has to offer. I have two questions: What is the cost of a day pass in the Canyon Ranch Spa Club (Steam room and Thalassotherapy pool)? Can you get free latte and cappucino everywhere on the ship or it is only in the dining room?

Thank you !:p

Steam room is free - the T-pool/loungers I think the day pass was $25 ( do not quote me on that)

Coffee try Barristas on deck 14 aft

Self serve machines in Horizons & the Terrace or the crew will happily get you one just ask

enjoy

Lyn

Steam room is free - the T-pool/loungers I think the day pass was $25 ( do not quote me on that)

Coffee try Barristas on deck 14 aft

Self serve machines in Horizons & the Terrace or the crew will happily get you one just ask

enjoy

Lyn

Thanks Lyn. I love my latte in the morning and it is important for me to know I won't have any problem getting one. I looked at your pictures of the Marina, it is a very classy ship. Although we have more than 18 months before the cruise, we are very excited.

Thanks Lyn. I love my latte in the morning and it is important for me to know I won't have any problem getting one. I looked at your pictures of the Marina, it is a very classy ship. Although we have more than 18 months before the cruise, we are very excited.

You probably can get one from room service also;)

We just booked the Rome-Rio de Janeiro Transatlantic cruise on the Marina for November 2012 and are very excited as this will be our first Oceania cruise.:p

Hello, today was a big day for me also, as I booked the crusie to Rio. I know it will be wonderful and going to Rio, will be exciting. Look foward to meeting you onboard. judy

Welcome to Cruise Critic and Oceania! There is a Roll Call section where you can meet up with other passengers on the same cuise. The Rome -> Rio Nov 2012 is at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1379928

Post a hello there and you'll get a lot of useful information specific to your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Does anyone remember when you can purchase the spa terrace pass, if the cost was $25 a day as Lyn remembers (assuming this is per person?), and if the pass can be purchased in day increments or if it is for the entire cruise?

Thanks!

Hi All,

Does anyone remember when you can purchase the spa terrace pass, if the cost was $25 a day as Lyn remembers (assuming this is per person?), and if the pass can be purchased in day increments or if it is for the entire cruise?

Thanks!

I think it was on per day basis, you did not have to book for the entire cruise

Just go to the spa & ask or they do have a 1-800 # maybe you can book ahead

Lyn

Thanks, Lyn. I'll call, see what they say and then post back the response.

Call if you prefer, but up until now the selling of day or cruise-length passes to the Spa Terrace has been offered at the discretion of the Spa manager on a cruise by cruise basis.

The logic seems to be that if the Spa is well booked then they offer fewer day passes and vice versa.

I'd be surprised if this policy has changed.

I think it was on per day basis, you did not have to book for the entire cruise

Just go to the spa & ask or they do have a 1-800 # maybe you can book ahead

Lyn

Thanks so much for all of the information all of you share with the new people. We will be cruising on Oceania for the first time Feb. 2012. Reading everything I can to learn the ins and outs!

Call if you prefer, but up until now the selling of day or cruise-length passes to the Spa Terrace has been offered at the discretion of the Spa manager on a cruise by cruise basis.

The logic seems to be that if the Spa is well booked then they offer fewer day passes and vice versa.

I'd be surprised if this policy has changed.

Thanks for the info. Is it the same as it was on the Insignia in 2008, then? If you book a treatment, you may use the Spa Terrace before and after on that day only?

Thanks for the info. Is it the same as it was on the Insignia in 2008, then? If you book a treatment, you may use the Spa Terrace before and after on that day only?

Yes if you book a treatment you get 1 hr before OR after the treatment time.

with the pass you can go anytime that day for as long as your like

Archived