All things Disney Dream !

DKNE

We just booked the Disney Dream with our kids 6 & 8. They are so excited, as we are too. This will be there first cruise.

Can you give me all things Disney Dream. Good, bad and perfect ;)

We have late dinner, not thrilled about that, but we just booked, so I get it.

But I hear there are so many different themes, shows and stuff going on.

I understand it will be crowded in some areas, I get that too, but what do you expect with at least 1/2 the ship full of kids! Aren't we all just a bunch of kids anyways :)

So can you tell me anything you've got? Right from boarding, to dining, to shows, to kids club, to photos on board (cost and dvd's), to Pirate party, to disembraking!

Thanks for all your suggestions :)

The ship is beautiful, the shows are great, and the cabins are spacious and top of the line.

Deck 11 is a madhouse. When you go up on embarkation day, you will want to turn around and run off the ship. Don't fear, it gets better, but if you are on a cruise with a sea day I wouldn't even consider going up there that day. The pools are small and crowded.

Do the aqua duck on Castaway Cay or Nassau day when the ship empties out a bit.

The food is only ok. Animator's Palette was a highlight of our cruise (the show, not the food).

We took 2 cruises on the Wonder and recently cruised on the Dream. It never seemed like the Wonder was overrun with children, but they were underfoot on the Dream. I think that the Dream bunches up people much more which makes it seem more chaotic.

Archived