Barcelona restaurant recommendations

Hi. We have an overnight in Barcelona this fall which will allow us to eat a few meals locally!! I'm looking for good restaurant recommendations - for both lunch and dinner. We like local/regional food and not too terribly touristy. Off the beaten path is fine, as long as we can walk/take a taxi.

Donna

Also, if you have lots of time to kill, you can always read the thousands or Barcelona Restaurants reviews on TripAdvisor.

I like the way they let you narrow down your serach by type of food and location so I can break my reading sessions up!

The hard part is going to be selecting from the long list of possibilities!

:D

I think you are wrong about the forum rules. You cannot give out travel agency names. But we have several threads where people recommend restaurants by name.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=596&a=64

No, this poster is correct. Because they live in Barcelona, they are not allowed to post recommendations.

Locals living in ports of call are encouraged to contribute, as long as their recommendations are general in nature. Those living in ports of call who recommend individual businesses or tour operators will find that their posts have been removed and their posting privileges may be suspended.

Hi guys! To clarify our board guidelines...

Our forum is a place for cruisers to meet and talk about their experiences on cruises and make recommendations for places they've used while on a cruise or even a land vacation. Locals in a port of call cannot make that kind of recommendation because you don't know what their stake is in the recommendation. They may be affiliated or receive a commission, etc. So we ask that only cruisers that have actually used a service, restaurant, etc. to make recommendations. However, having said that, locals in a port of call can answer general questions about the area.

If you have further questions, contact boards@cruisecritic.com. Thanks!

Archived