I am soooo Jealous!

My parents are cruising in 7 days(April 11th) on the same ship I will be on in 186 days. I am so envious.

This is actually my step-mom and father and they had their 20th wedding anniversary March 23rd so this is they way they are celebrating. I know they will have a wonderful time, but I can't help but wish I were going to celebrate with them:p

I wish I could be stowed-away...haha.

I just ordered them the champagne flutes, I think that they will get a kick out of that.

I also contacted John Heald and he said he would do something special as well. I just hope they have a great time.

My step-mom is older and has been diagnosed with COPD, sleep apnea and lupus. She has had a very hard 2 years and deserves another cruise. They just went on a 7 day last Sept. before the lupus diagnosis.

Hope they have a good time! I am sure they will be surprised with the flutes and of course John doing something special for them - you follow him on facebook?

Do is 30 days for us! I'm going crazy!

Hope they have a good time! I am sure they will be surprised with the flutes and of course John doing something special for them - you follow him on facebook?

Do is 30 days for us! I'm going crazy!

I do follow him, he does an amazing job with customer service. Goes above and beyond IMHO

Hope they have a great time. they can give you the scoop on what to expect. While they will be having cruise blues because theirs is over, you still have it to look forward to. Enjoy.

Archived