smoking on Arcadia

englishgal

we are going on the Arcadia for the 72 night cruise next week.

We have never been on this ship, could you tell me if there is any smoking allowed as we are non smokers? Also has anyone been on who is disabled as I have heard very mixed reports?

We have never been on this ship, could you tell me if there is any smoking allowed as we are non smokers? Also has anyone been on who is disabled as I have heard very mixed reports?

No smoking except for some areas of the deck easily avoided.

I use a mobility scooter and have a great time, the staff have always been great. What have you heard?

Come back if you have any specific problems.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Smoking is allowed by Aquarius Pool or on your balcony so just keep to the Neptune Pool and you can avoid the smokers.

Was on a sector of the world cruise in Jan/Feb and this is where I saw all the smokers congregated. Also plenty of people who were in wheelchairs and on walking frames. Space in Palladium theatre allocated to wheelchairs or people with disabilites.

Also was pleased to see how helpful the waiting staff were also in buffet with offers of help. Certainly made me think it was a geat holiday for people with difficulties. Only problem I could see that if there are any ports with tenders that could be an issue.

We have also just returned from the same cruise as Harber78, and can report that as well as the port saide of th Aquarius deck and balconies, smoking is also allowed on the promenade deck (port side), and on the seating area above the Neptune pool area, (level with the Orchid restaurant).

You can avoid these areas easily enough, but what you can't avoid is smokers on their balconies either side of you:rolleyes:

Karen

Archived