Bath robes?

MAZANDSTEVE

The bathrobe you'll get will be fresh from the laundry! We often have to wait for one until the evening because they are being washed.

the one I had waiting for me was filthy, had make up all over it(in Deluxe verandah suite, too, on HAL) and so were the towels, which I inspected after I saw the robe:eek:..I had to ask for clean ones, and were never really sure they were...

Is it just me, but I find it a little repulsive to wear a bathrobe that was worn by someone else before me. I have a difficult enough time getting myself to walk barefoot on carpets and showers and snuggling in the bedding. I don't think I'll be requesting a robe. :eek:

They are cared and cleaned for...no worse than eating off the same plates, spoons, knives etc. Ya think that bedspread you sleep on is germ free? Think again....

To follow up on all the snarky comments, would you wear someone else's underwear even though they were washed? Kind of skeevy to me!

A bathrobe is a personal item and a luxury, not a necessity like a towel. Heck, I even air dry myself most of the time just to avoid those scratchy, stained towels that have been god knows where! I think I can go a week without a robe.

Skeevy? so do you use the towels provided by the cruiseline when you get out of your shower( we all know where people put that towel don't we?) Maybe you can find a "bubble suit" so you're not contaminated by towels, robes, used spoons, forks, knives, remote controls for the tv, light switches, etc. I'm somewhat of a germaphone myself and we bring sanitizers along ( spary and wipes) to wipe down common areas in our cabin...but I think you're really taking this to an extreme...and no I don't wear somebody elses undies because I have my own. HINT: you really should use the robes I hear they have magic powers!

Well, I once read a review where someone noticed skid marks on the robe she had been wearing that day. A little gross. I have seen at yard sales where people are selling used underwear, gross again.

Always hide your toothbrush. Never know when the steward needs to clean the rim of the toilet.

You just go into the cruise personalizer on the Princess site and make the request. We do it as soon as our travel agent sends us our booking number. We've only done the two cruises, but both times the bathrobes have been there hanging in the closet, waiting for us when we got to our room.

Archived