Bath robes?

MAZANDSTEVE

Sometimes they'll be waiting for you in the cabin even if a request hasn't been made. If they're not, just ask for them and they will magically appear! Such a nice touch.

It is a nice touch, I was expecting to take my own, hey more room for shoes now :) ;)

Is it just me, but I find it a little repulsive to wear a bathrobe that was worn by someone else before me. I have a difficult enough time getting myself to walk barefoot on carpets and showers and snuggling in the bedding. I don't think I'll be requesting a robe. :eek:

Is it just me, but I find it a little repulsive to wear a bathrobe that was worn by someone else before me. I have a difficult enough time getting myself to walk barefoot on carpets and showers and snuggling in the bedding. I don't think I'll be requesting a robe. :eek:

The bathrobe you'll get will be fresh from the laundry! We often have to wait for one until the evening because they are being washed.

Sometimes they'll be waiting for you in the cabin even if a request hasn't been made. If they're not, just ask for them and they will magically appear! Such a nice touch.
Probably left over from the last cruise!:eek::eek:In my 20+ Princess Cruises I never had one waiting in my room.

The bathrobe you'll get will be fresh from the laundry! We often have to wait for one until the evening because they are being washed.

It's amazing that they have them waiting in your room on all the other lines that offer them, maybe they should buy more!:rolleyes:

The robes are washed before they are brought to you. Plus, I am sure that the clothes you have bought in stores have been tried on by someone else before you bought them. So if its ok for you to wear them after you wash them, then why isnt a robe ok to wear after its been washed?

Are you planning to bring your own towels as well?

It's amazing that they have them waiting in your room on all the other lines that offer them, maybe they should buy more!:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. They should just be there awaiting your arrival! I loved the fluffy robes on Carnival. :)

Oh My, I sure hope you don't send your laundry into the ships laundry? As if you do, your clothes are NOT laundered by themselves, but with others dirty laundry in the same washing machine. :eek:

Oh my Gosh!! I was totally misunderstanding this robe thing! On my cruise personalizer (leaving in a couple weeks on my first Princess cruise) I saw the robe thing so of course I requested one for me and one for DH... I thought these would be ours to KEEP! I didn't realize that we would be "borrowing" them! Ha ha.. you learn something new every day!

Now what about the robes you get when you take the Ultimate Ship Tour? Are those robes you keep?? Thanks in advance!

Oh my Gosh!! I was totally misunderstanding this robe thing! On my cruise personalizer (leaving in a couple weeks on my first Princess cruise) I saw the robe thing so of course I requested one for me and one for DH... I thought these would be ours to KEEP! I didn't realize that we would be "borrowing" them! Ha ha.. you learn something new every day!

Now what about the robes you get when you take the Ultimate Ship Tour? Are those robes you keep?? Thanks in advance!

Yes, after the ship tour you receive a brand new robe in its packaging to keep.

Oh My, I sure hope you don't send your laundry into the ships laundry? As if you do, your clothes are NOT laundered by themselves, but with others dirty laundry in the same washing machine. :eek:

but, they all come out clean........

Yes, after the ship tour you receive a brand new robe in its packaging to keep.

I was just discussing this with Mrs. Pablo.

We have a big shipboard credit for an upcoming cruise, and

I'd do the ultimate tour again...

But, I don't want to have to haul home all the junk.

We have two chef's jackets that I can never imagine we'd

use for anything. I don't think we need four.

[quote name=

Now what about the robes you get when you take the Ultimate Ship Tour? Are those robes you keep?? Thanks in advance![/quote]

The answer is yes but they are not the same robe as in your cabin. They are expensive some place around $90.00 and bulky but you can buy a duffel bag in the ship's store to carry them home and they make excellent Christmas presents.

To follow up on all the snarky comments, would you wear someone else's underwear even though they were washed? Kind of skeevy to me!

A bathrobe is a personal item and a luxury, not a necessity like a towel. Heck, I even air dry myself most of the time just to avoid those scratchy, stained towels that have been god knows where! I think I can go a week without a robe.

I requested a robe and it was not there on arrival. I asked the room steward and he said they were in the laundry and would be there the next day, and they were!!!

Ditto this has happened a few time for us as well. Although once they were there when we arrived.

To follow up on all the snarky comments, would you wear someone else's underwear even though they were washed? Kind of skeevy to me!

A bathrobe is a personal item and a luxury, not a necessity like a towel. Heck, I even air dry myself most of the time just to avoid those scratchy, stained towels that have been god knows where! I think I can go a week without a robe.

But I guess you sleep on the sheets they provide? how more personal can that get? got knows what they get up to on those sheets!! lol ;)

Archived