Robert Taggart to the Voyager

Robert Taggart who has been on the Jewel as of recently as HD will not be going back. I personally was looking forward to seeing him. I figured I would post that so others may know. I believe he will start in roughly 2 weeks time on the voyager

Robert Taggart who has been on the Jewel as of recently as HD will not be going back. I personally was looking forward to seeing him. I figured I would post that so others may know. I believe he will start in roughly 2 weeks time on the voyager

Say it isn't so.:eek: We found him to be the most personable Hotel Director in the fleet and were looking forward to sailing with him several times over the next year. If what you say turns out to be true, this will certainly be Voyager's gain and Jewel's loss. Do you know if this means that Michael Landry will become the regular HD on Jewel instead of just filling in for Robert when he is on vacation?

He is one of the best employees. We had him on Jewel when I got really sick. He pretty much checked on me everyday. I wound up having to get IV antibiotics 2 nights of a 10 day cruise. He was like the mother hen checking on me. What a great guy!

Say it isn't so.:eek: We found him to be the most personable Hotel Director in the fleet and were looking forward to sailing with him several times over the next year. If what you say turns out to be true, this will certainly be Voyager's gain and Jewel's loss. Do you know if this means that Michael Landry will become the regular HD on Jewel instead of just filling in for Robert when he is on vacation?

not sure about Michael.. it is true.. i both confirmed it through facebook.. and email with him.. very unfortunate for the jewel he is every where.. he is also a big video game addict.. i have played games with home both onboard and off the ship

Archived