Cabin selection on The Carnival Freedom

Sunnyday2010

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to select my cabin for an upcoming cruise on The Carnival Freedom. I just want an interior or Port Hole ? Anyone have any suggestion ?

The Port Holes I was thinking of was 1217, 1221, 2220 or 2221 ? Is the 1st floor better than the 2nd ? I am open to anything ? I actually have to book 2 cabins side by side if possible ?

Thank you in advanced

Lynda

Thank you Firefly333 ! I have done some many searches & am getting more confused by the min:cool:

I am getting so confused with all this 1A & 4A ...

I am sailing with 2 Groups of 2 People. We don't want an upper or couch bed. We need 2 beds in the room.

I read about the 2220 & 2221 and because it sleeps more than 2 Carnival can move us. I am not going to take that chance as we are book over 1 year ahead & want to be next to each other. Therefore they are out !

Any suggestion on cabins with 2 single lower beds & port holes ? That do not sleep more than 2 ? :confused:

On the Carnival Deck Plan site

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=FD&icid=CC_Carnival%20Freedom_236

It shows 1217 & 1221 as rooms with Port Holes & 2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and Single Convertible Sofa.

We don't need the beds to go together we just want 2 beds (Not couch bed) A regular lower bed. Is that what the cabin has ? It appears that way on the site ?!

Archived