Segway Tour in Copenhagen

Its brilliant! We have done Segway tours all over the world and this is our second favourite (Number 1 was Wellington, NZ). Seamus, who runs it, is really good fun and will look after you. You all have headsets, so you can hear his commentary. If you are docking at Langeline, the 'shop' is right beside the ship...look out for the orange windsurfer 'sail' thing outside the shop. Training is done just through the tunnel in a car park area. Great fun...highly recommend it. http://www.segwaytourscph.dk/

Simon

We will be in Copenhagen in August and are thinking about trying a segway tour. Anyone tried this? Would love to hear feedback on this type of tour.

We did one in Berlin

I can only echo Simon's thoughts, it's brilliant fun in itself and you cover an immense amount of ground effortlessly so you see a lot of the city too. Do it !

We booked it for August. We are travelling with our teenage son. Thought it would be a fun way for him/us to learn about the city. I only hope our tour guide has lots of patience...I am a bit of a chicken/klutz. Keep telling my son I want one with training wheels!!!! lol

We booked this tour for our cruise in June, I think it's #1 rated on Trip Advisor for "things to do in Copenhagen"

We've done Segway Tours in San Francisco, D.C, and Disney World, they are so much fun..I think you'll have a blast, they are very easy to operate as well.

Enjoy!

We booked it for August. We are travelling with our teenage son. Thought it would be a fun way for him/us to learn about the city. I only hope our tour guide has lots of patience...I am a bit of a chicken/klutz. Keep telling my son I want one with training wheels!!!! lol

Don't worry; they are dead easy. Once you get over the 15 seconds of 'this thing must fall over' feeling, you will be away!

We did the segway tour in San Juan - superb!

Wondering if there are segway tours in Edinburg, Oslo, or Hamburg?

Not in Edinburgh I'm afraid. Due to our wonderful traffic regulations (!), they are illegal unless fitted with lights, horn and displaying the correct road tax...thus, no one uses them on the roads/pavements.

Simon

Archived