One more getting up to do!

SeaSickGill

Wahey - after months of waiting A108 is tomorrow!!!!:D

And do you know I don't care what time the buffets open, how long it takes to disembark, what day poached eggs and spinach are available, whether the glasses are too warm for cold drinks (etc, etc, etc)and at least if I do have to worry about being snuggled up to the next person on a sunlounger well at least it will be sunny! :D:D:D

I'm just going to go with the flow and let people - or the daily rag do all of the thinking for me - I spend too much time at work worrying about humdrum deadlines, reports etc.

Just off to pack!

Love G xx

163 days, 11 hours, 13 seconds before mine next one. Not that I'm counting...... Have a wonderful time:D

:D 23 days before I set off for Miami :D

We all must feed our addiction on a regular basis.

Well thanks everyone, and to those of you who are off on hols shortly I trust you will have a great time too!

After the early morning optimism though - it has been a rotten day - mobile phone problem that took 5 HOURS to sort in Tesco and then some burke smashed into the back of my car on the way home :eek: Car has about 2 grands worth of damage, soent this evening sorting insurance details - missed hair appointment so I look like bloody Worzel Gummidge.......

Oh joy..

X

Archived