Grand Princess Owners Suite

frcia

I have a pic of the Golden Owner's Suite (labeled as Owner's Suite):

Suite pics

Some friends had this on the Golden. We had the Vista Suite on the Golden and PS on the Grand. I wasn't impressed with the Owner's Suite - it seemed to just have extra space for a table and that seemed to be the only difference between the OS and VS/PS. The balcony on the Owner's Suite on the Golden was much smaller than ours on the Vista Suite - probably because the deck it was on.

Coral:

You have the absolute best picutres of the suites, have seen them before and have them bookmarked. Can't wait to take my own in 2 weeks!!

Question:We have cabin vista suite E733, and booked our friends to stay in cabin next to us. Looking at pictures of balcony there appears to be a door in the wall between cabins. Is it a door and can be opened?

The suites are great. If you looked at the pictures listed above, they are roomy and very comfortable. The whirlpool tub and glass shower are great plus one person can be using the shower while the other is using the bathroom sink and you're not tripping over each other. Walk-in closet has plenty of room.

But be careful with your suite selection. We had a PH suite on the Star, C-750 to be exact and the view from the bedroom area out the patio door is obstructed by part of the ship's structure. On Caribe deck there are 4 aft suites, the two outboard suites (C-750 and C-751) have this obstruction, the inboard ones (C-748 and C-749) have perfect views from both sets of patio doors.

Coral:

You have the absolute best picutres of the suites, have seen them before and have them bookmarked. Can't wait to take my own in 2 weeks!!

Question:We have cabin vista suite E733, and booked our friends to stay in cabin next to us. Looking at pictures of balcony there appears to be a door in the wall between cabins. Is it a door and can be opened?

I have your pictures of your Grand Suite bookmarked on my computer :)

It appeared that it could be opened but we didn't do it so I can't say for sure. Sorry.

Theresa

Archived