Infants in specialty restaurants (allure & oasis)?

Chicky2181

According to the RCI website, guests of all ages are welcome in Giovanni's. Rita's Cantina is listed under families causal dining and cafes so you will be fine there too.

Not sure where the PP got 8 yrs old, since the only age restriction I have ever seen on RCI was 13 yrs old, not 8.

If the child is under 13, you can only dine before 7pm, and it's on a space available basis. You can only make reservations when you're on board. This information is directly from RCI's website. IMHO, some of the restaurants aren't for infants or young kids, such as Chops or Portofino. Those are adult oriented restaurants.

If the child is under 13, you can only dine before 7pm, and it's on a space available basis. You can only make reservations when you're on board. This information is directly from RCI's website. IMHO, some of the restaurants aren't for infants or young kids, such as Chops or Portofino. Those are adult oriented restaurants.

Those are the rules for Chops and Portofino which are on many of the RCI ships, the OP is asking about Giovanni's and Rita's Cantina. Giovanni's is on both the Oasis and Allure while Rita's Cantina is only on Allure.

Guests of all ages are welcome in Giovanni's. Reservations can be made online prior to sailing.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experience/html.do?exCode=960&shipCode=OA

Rita's Cantina is casual family dining on the Boardwalk. Definitely not adult oriented.

I definitely would not even think about bringing a baby to chops, portofino, 150 cp, or any other restaurant of that level. We were thinking that ritas and giovannis would be more laid back. I was just wondering what others experiences were with bringing their kids to these places. And if they had high chairs (which I forgot to ask before).

Archived