Own Thermos cup

Bradpinksc

Leaving in a few weeks on the Fantasy and want to get a few last minute answers. Can I take my own cup with me to the buffet in the mornings and fill it up with juice for the morning. I like to drink juice slowly in mornings and want to take it back to my room.

Leaving in a few weeks on the Fantasy and want to get a few last minute answers. Can I take my own cup with me to the buffet in the mornings and fill it up with juice for the morning. I like to drink juice slowly in mornings and want to take it back to my room.

Yes you sure can;) Make sure if you like the guava juice to fill a couple of mugs for later in the day because they stop serving it after brekkie!!

We have 2 insulated mugs we take on every cruise. Great for coffee or juice in the morning and iced tea in the afternoon. Plus, if you are carrying a mug, the servers don't bother you as much to buy drinks!

Yes you sure can;) Make sure if you like the guava juice to fill a couple of mugs for later in the day because they stop serving it after brekkie!!

Also makes a great mixer with rum!;)

I've gotta weigh in on the guava juice concoction they serve on the Lido at breakfast. Never had it anywhere else, and it is out of this world. It also makes the best mimosa on the planet, hands-down. And I don't typically "water down" Champagne with mixers!;)

Also a Tervis fan (they make them just up the street) and they double as a cocktail shaker with the lid and have a lifetime guarantee. Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. I still haven't figured out how they know!

OOOO.... one of my TERVIS Big T's with lid goes on EVERY Cruise with me.

They are my everyday glass at home and I am never without one (in the car, at work, watching tv, by the computer) The longest I've actually had ice last in it poolside on a cruise was 4 hours! And that was with it being a bazillion degrees. :D

Hot Chocolate lasted nearly as long.

I LOVE MY TERVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gotta weigh in on the guava juice concoction they serve on the Lido at breakfast. Never had it anywhere else, and it is out of this world. It also makes the best mimosa on the planet, hands-down. And I don't typically "water down" Champagne with mixers!;)

I agree;)

Also a Tervis fan (they make them just up the street) and they double as a cocktail shaker with the lid and have a lifetime guarantee. Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. I still haven't figured out how they know!

That must be one smart cup. How do it know to keep the hot things hot and the cold things cold?

I'm not sure if Carnival has soft serve ice cream machines like they do on NCL, but if they do, you'll probably have to guard your thermal mug with your life. My husband kept taking mine to fill up with ice cream and root beer, or vanilla ice cream and hot coffee.

He made some really good concoctions with the ice cream, soda or coffee and the syrups they had and even went to the bar for kahlua or frangelico for a little kick. For our next cruise he wants me to find a much bigger mug!:eek:

Last year I took a Bubba Keg - Loved it!! This year I got a Tervis from my daughter for Christmas - Love it more!!! Tervis is only about 20 minutes from where we live and I think I may visit there before we cruise in May and get a couple more!!

Actually, the prices on Tervis are better at Bealls and I saw a great sale on them at the Sarasota Square Macy's.

Actually, the prices on Tervis are better at Bealls and I saw a great sale on them at the Sarasota Square Macy's.

Bed, Bath & Beyond also carries a great selection of Tervis! Be sure to use the $5.00 coupon on the back of the sales circular. :)

Archived